Once again it’s that time to think about making resolutions for the New Year. You probably already have some ideas about what you want to accomplish in 2015, but here are some new things to resolve to do (including a few for your mouth!):
- Run a marathon: Make this the year you do your first run, be it a small fun run or a full-fledged marathon.
- Learn how to make a signature dish: Find something to cook really, really well. This will help you figure out what to bring to potlucks or just whip up for dinner.
- Remember to change your toothbrush every three months: You can even buy four at the beginning of the year so you have them ready to go.
- Put money in your rainy day fund: A good rule is to try to put away 20% of your monthly income.
- Eat more local foods: Visit your neighborhood farmers market for fresh, local fruits and veggies.
- Pay it forward: Make a point to be kind to strangers.
- Cut back on alcohol: This is a good one for your overall health, but cutting back on alcoholic drinks can also reduce your risk of oral cancers.
- Take a trip: It doesn’t have to be a big one… A weekend trip to a local spot is just as good!
- Cross something off your bucket list: Is this the year you go skydiving? Scuba diving?
Wishing you a wonderful and happy New Year from all of us at Bright Now! Dental.Leave a reply →